Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday {9}: The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week I'm featuring The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando.

The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life

Synopsis from Goodreads:  An all-day scavenger hunt in the name of eternal small-town glory.

With only a week until graduation, there’s one last thing Mary and her friends must do together: participate in the Oyster Point High Official Unofficial Senior Week Scavenger Hunt. And Mary is determined to win.

Mary lost her spot at Georgetown to self-professed “it” bully Pete Lembo, and she’s not about to lose again. But everyone is racing for the finish line with complicated motives, and the team’s all-night adventure becomes all-night drama as shifting alliances, flared tempers, and crushing crushes take over. As the items and points pile up, Mary and her team must reinvent their strategy—and themselves—in order to win.

-----

This one just sounds like a really fun read. It will be released Dutton Juvenile on 7/5/2012 and will definitely find its way onto my bookshelf.


That's mine. What's your WOW pick this week? Also, if you want to participate, head on over to Breaking the Spine and link up!!

--

7 comments:

Mary @SweepingMe said...

It does sound like a good book. I am putting it on my ever growing TRL.

Mary
http://sweepingme.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-3/

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This one does sound tempting...love that cover!

Thanks for sharing....

Here's MY WOW POST

Patricia said...

WHen I saw this one for the first time I HAD to add it to my shelves. Great pick!

Patricia // My WOW

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

This sounds very original and very realistic. I've participated in scavenger hunts and they can be intense lol. I'm adding this to my to read list. Thanks for sharing! My Waiting On Wednesday

roro said...

i so want this one
i have lost track how many books i want

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Oh my gosh, this sounds so good!!! I haven't heard of it before but it's definitely going on my TBR list. Thanks so much for sharing it! Great pick :)

Here's my WoW!

ellepaulette said...

I have to agree, this does sound like a book worth waiting for!

Thanks for sharing,
Dani (new GFC follower)
http://paulettespapers.com/