Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Don't Forget to Rock the Drop on 4/12/2012!!


So tomorrow, 4/12/2012, in honor of Support Teen Lit Day, I will be rocking the drop!! @HarperTeen has graciously donated the following books which my Rock the Drop minions and I will be leaving all over Philadelphia tomorrow:




I will be tweeting @HarperTeen and using the hashtag #RockTheDrop, so follow along to find books in your area!

For more information on Teen Lit Day or to find out how you can get involved, visit the lovely people at Readergirlz.

--

1 comment:

Erin L. Schneider said...

You're dropping some great books! This has been so fun to participate in - I've already dropped my first book, but have 2 more to drop after work...and of course, now it's pouring down rain here in Seattle, so I'll have to be extra clever!