Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday {10}


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week I'm featuring The Little Woods by McCormick Templeton.


The Little Woods

Synopsis from Goodreads:  Are the woods behind St. Bede's Academy really haunted, or does bad stuff just happen there? When Calista Wood, a new student, arrives midway through her junior year, St. Bede's feels like a normal school . . . until she discovers that a girl had disappeared a couple of months earlier. Some kids think she ran away, others think she was murdered, but it's only when Cally starts digging around that she finds the startling truth.

Watch as Cally enters a world of privilege, weekend-long parties, high school romances, and . . . well-kept secrets. This page-turner will appeal to teens looking for a fast-paced thriller. Written in a voice at once gripping and crystal clear, debut novelist, McCormick Templeman, will take readers on a twisting and turning journey as only a "new girl" can experience.



-----

I love a good thriller and this one sounds awesome!!! It will be released Random House on 7/10/2012.
Okay, so that's mine. What's your WOW pick this week? Also, if you want to participate, head on over to Breaking the Spine and link up!!

---

8 comments:

Patricia said...

Oh, when I saw this on NetGalley I almost cried. Such a nice cover!!

Patricia // My WOW

Tammy Sparks said...

Beautiful cover! I've never heard of this book, so thanks for the heads up!

Here's my Waiting on Wednesday.

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

This looks like a great suspense! Thanks for sharing it.
My WoW

Madigan Mirza said...

Sounds really good! Very mysterious.

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I'm not one for thrillers, but that cover is awesome! Great pick :)

Here's my WoW!

Aneeqah said...

This book sounds so good! A thriller with a little mystery thrown in? Yes please! Great choice. =)

-Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

Book Sake said...

Boarding school thriller sounds like something I'd like!

Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

Sarah said...

New follower, this has been on my wishlist for a while now and I can't wait I especially love the cover, great pick, my wow

http://www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_17.html