Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday {11}


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. Today I'm featuring If I Lie by Corrine Jackson. You all know I'm a sucker for a good contemporary YA and this one sounds awesome!!

If I Lie

Synopsis from Goodreads:  A powerful debut novel about the gray space between truth and perception.

Quinn’s done the unthinkable: she kissed a guy who is not Carey, her boyfriend. And she got caught. Being branded a cheater would be bad enough, but Quinn is deemed a traitor, and shunned by all of her friends. Because Carey’s not just any guy—he’s serving in Afghanistan and revered by everyone in their small, military town.

Quinn could clear her name, but that would mean revealing secrets that she’s vowed to keep—secrets that aren’t hers to share. And when Carey goes MIA, Quinn must decide how far she’ll go to protect her boyfriend…and her promise.



-----


If I Lie will be released by Simon Pulse on 8/28/2012.
Okay, so that's mine. What's your WOW pick this week? Also, if you want to participate, head on over to Breaking the Spine and link up!!

8 comments:

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

Oh i love it! This reminds me of a "Smallville" episode. The one where Lana broke up with that dude that went over to Iraq. Loves it!

Paranormal Wastelands WoW:
http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-vicious-deep.html

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I've been seeing this one around a lot, and I think I might have to pick it up after I read some reviews! Great pick :)

Anna @ Literary Exploration
My WoW

JessiM said...

I'm super excited for this release as well! It sounds like a contemporary read that's right up my alley! Great pick. :)

Farah said...

Gah! I want that and I want it now. Lol. Awesome pick on this!=D

Drop by my WoW?

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

This sounds really good!
My WoW

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

This sounds awesome! LOVE the cover! Great pick!

Lisa @ Lost in Literature
My WoW

Aneeqah said...

This book sounds really interesting! And filled with lots of mystery, and a big secret. That sounds pretty great to me! Awesome pick. =)

-Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

Corrine Jackson said...

Thanks for featuring IF I LIE! Can't wait for you to read it!