Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox {6}


In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren as a way to showcase the books we've received for review, purchased, or borrowed, and to promote interaction with other book bloggers. If you want to join IMM head on over to The Story Siren and link up.

For Review:
 
Shine (Shade, #3)
Shine (Shade #3), Jeri Smith-Ready
Source: Finished copy from publisher
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Release Date: 5/1/2012

Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12)
Black Dawn (Morganville Vampires #12), Rachel Caine
Source: Finished copy from publisher
Publisher: NAL
Release Date: 5/1/2012

The Selection (The Selection, #1)
The Selection (The Selection #1), Kiera Cass
Source: ARC from publisher
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: 4/24/2012

Picture Perfect (Commercial Breaks, #2)
Picture Perfect (Commercial Breaks #2), P.G. Kain
Source: ARC from author
Publisher: Aladdin
Release Date: 7/24/2012

I loved the first one in this series Famous for Thirty Seconds!!

Intelligent Life
Intelligent Life, Neil Arksey
Source: ebook from author

The Book of Summers
The Book of Summers, Emylia Hall
Source: ARC from publisher
Publisher: Mira
Release Date: 5/29/2012

A giant thank you to the publishers and authors for these titles!!!

-----

Okay, so that's it for me this week. So, tell me, what's in your mailbox? If you leave me a link to your IMM, I'll be sure to stop by.

-----

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Book of Summers sounds really good, I never heard anything about it! Already added it to my to-read pile :)

and I can't wait to read The Selection, at least April 24th is not that far away!

Happy reading! New Follower!
check out my IMM

Jen said...

I'm really excited for Shine.
Have had the Selection for a while now, but have not red it yet....

Shelley Romano said...

I definitely want to read Shine. I just finished Black Dawn and it was pretty good.

New follower:

Here's mine:
http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-6.html