Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday {1} - Dead to You


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This is my first Waiting On Wednesday. Yay me!! Anyway, here is a release from February that I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on:


Dead to You
Dead to You by Lisa McMann
Publication Date: 2/7/2012, Simon Pulse

Synopsis from Goodreads: Ethan was abducted from his front yard when he was just seven years old. Now, at sixteen, he has returned to his family. It's a miracle... at first.

Then the tensions start to build. His reintroduction to his old life isn't going smoothly, and his family is tearing apart all over again. If only Ethan could remember something, anything, about his life before, he'd be able to put the pieces back together. But there's something that's keeping his memory blocked. Something unspeakable...

-------

What's your WOW pick this week? Also, if you want to participate, head on over to Breaking the Spine and link up!!


--

5 comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Sounds interesting, great pick. Here's my WOW


Don't forgot to check out my Giveaway

Giselle said...

Ooh awesome pick I'm really looking forward to this one as well! And that cover is gorgeous!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Lindsay Cummings author said...

I enjoyed this one! My review is on my blog!

stop by my IMM?! I have a few picks!

http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-is-fun-meme.html

Mandie Baxter said...

Oh! That looks good!!! :D

Ashley said...

I think this one is going to create some buzz! It sounds like a great read :)