Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Releases - 1/9/2012-1/15/2012

A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)
A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2), Beth Revis
Release Date: 1/10/2012 by Razorbill (Penguin)


The Gathering Storm (Katerina Alexandrovna, #1)
The Gathering Storm, Robin Bridges
Release Date: 1/10/2012 by Delacorte BFYR (Random House)


Ditched: A Love Story
Ditched: A Love Story, Robin Mellom
Release Date: 1/10/2012 by Disney-Hyperion


Destiny's Fire
Destiny's Fire, Trisha Wolfe
Release Date: 1/10/2012 by Omnific Publishing


The Crown
The Crown, Nancy Bilyeau
Release Date: 1/10/2012 by Touchstone (Simon & Schuster)


The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars, John Green
Release Date: 1/10/2012 by Dutton Juvenile

 

The Rook
The Rook: A Novel, Daniel O'Malley
Release Date: 1/11/2012 by Little, Brown and Company


Article 5 (Article 5, #1)
Article 5, Kristen Simmons
Release Date: 1/13/2012 by Tor Teen


*Click on book cover to see synopsis and add to your Goodreads shelves.

So there are the New Releases I'm looking forward to this week. What about you guys? What books do you want this week?


---

5 comments:

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

I'm just finishing up Across the Universe of I'll be ready for A Million Suns, can't wait!
(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com

http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

Melanie_McCullough said...

I'm just finishing ATU as well. Can't believe I waited so long to read it!

Cherie Reich said...

I can't wait for Beth Revis' A MILLION SUNS. I loved the first one.

DMS said...

I really want to read The Fault in our Stars. I also hope to read Across the Universe soon! Then I can get started on the second one! Happy reading!

~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

LeDerpyReader said...

Million Suns sounds interesting :D
Can't wait for it to come out xD