Monday, January 23, 2012

This Week in Books - 1/23/2012-1/29/2012

Here are the books on my TBR list that will be released sometime this week. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave me a comment letting me know which book(s) you're most looking forward to this week.


The Way We Fall
The Way We Fall, Megan Crewe
Release Date: 1/24/12 by Disney-Hyperion

Forbidden
Forbidden, Syrie James & Ryan M. James
Release Date: 1/24/12 by HarperTeen

The Legacy of Eden
The Legacy of Eden, Nelle Davy
Release Date: 1/24/12 by MIRA

Horizon (Aftertime, #3)
Horizon (Aftertime #3), Sophie Littlefield
Release Date: 1/24/12 by Luna

Getting Over Garrett Delaney
Getting Over Garrett Delaney, Abby McDonald
Release Date: 1/24/12 by Candlewick Press

Havoc (Deviants #2)
Havoc (Deviants #2), Jeff Sampson
Release Date: 1/24/12 by Balzer + Bray
Goodreads / Amazon

Daughter of the Centaurs (Centauriad, #1)
Daughter of the Centaurs (Centauriad #1), Kate Klimo
Release Date: 1/24/12 by Random House BFYR
Goodreads / Amazon

Everneath (Everneath, #1)
Everneath (Everneath #1), Brodi Ashton
Release Date: 1/24/12 by Balzer + Bray
Goodreads / Amazon

A Grown-Up Kind of Pretty
A Grown-up Kind of Pretty, Joshilyn Jackson
Release Date: 1/25/12 by Grand Central Publishing

Drowning Instinct
Drowning Instinct, Ilsa J. Bick
Release Date: 1/28/12 by Carolrhoda (Lerner)

Catch and Release
Catch & Release, Blythe Woolston
Release Date: 1/28/12 by Carolrhoda (Lerner)

----

5 comments:

Jess @ The Secret DMS FIles of Fairday Morrow said...

The Legacy of Eden looks interesting, but I love the cover of An Adult Kind of Pretty- it's interesting and eye catching, especially since the apple is starting to spoil- thanks for the post!

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

The Way We Fall!

Jennifer said...

What an amazing list of books. Everneath is at the top of my must-read list with Havoc, Catch and Rlease, and Daughters of the Centaurs right behind it. They all sound so good. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I've read the last two! DROWNING INSTINCT was amazing. CATCH AND RELEASE was very strange, but the writing was fantastic.

Melanie McCullough said...

Jess - I know, the cover is what drew me to the book as well.

Jennifer - Can't wait for that one. I really need to do a major bookstore run this month.

Jennifer - Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy them. I loved Everneath. I haven't read the Deviants series yet, but I hear they're great.

Kelley - We have such similar taste in books. I LOVED Drowning Instinct too!