Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Releases - 1/1/2012-1/8/2012

So I tried to do a "Most Anticipated" list for 2012, however there are just too many. I couldn't narrow it down. I just couldn't. So instead I decided to feature the books I'm anticipating by their release date. So, for the first week of January 2012 here are the books that I can't wait to get my hands on:

Irises
Irises, Francisco X. Stork
Release Date: 1/1/2012 by Arthur A. Levine Books (Scholastic)


What Boys Really Want
What Boys Really Want, Pete Hautman
Release Date: 1/1/2012 by Scholastic Press


The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, Jennifer E. Smith
Release Date: 1/2/2012 by Poppy (Hachette Group)


The Queen of Kentucky
The Queen of Kentucky, Alecia Whitaker
Release Date: 1/2/2012 by Poppy (Hachette Group)


The Alchemy of Forever
The Alchemy of Foever, Avery Williams
Release Date: 1/3/2012 by Simon & Schuster BFYR


Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
Cinder, Marissa Meyer
Release Date: 1/3/2012 by Feiwel & Friends (Macmillan)
I've already read and reviewed an ARC of this one and loved it (see my review here). Now I need a finished copy for my bookshelf.


Don't Breathe a Word
Don't Breathe a Word, Holly Cupala
Release Date: 1/3/2012 by HarperTeen


Cracked
Cracked, K.M. Walton
Release Date: 1/3/2012 by SimonPulse (Simon & Schuster)


Under the Never Sky
Under the Never Sky, Veronica Rossi
Release Date: 1/3/2012 by HarperCollins
This is another ARC that I already read and reviewed. Of course I loved it (see my review here), so now I need a finished copy for my bookshelf.


Unraveling Isobel
Unraveling Isobel, Eileen Cook
Release Date: 1/3/2012 by SimonPulse


Dreaming Awake (Falling Under, #2)
Dreaming Awake (Falling Under #2), Gwen Hayes
Release Date: 1/3/2012 by NAL Trade (Penguin)


The Cabinet of Earths
The Cabinet of Earths, Anne Nesbet
Release Date: 1/3/2012 by HarperCollins


Bittersweet
Bittersweet, Sarah Ockler
Release Date: 1/3/2012 by SimonPulse (Simon & Schuster)


All That Bleeds (Etherlin, #1)
All That Bleeds (Etherlin #1), Kimberly Frost
Release Date: 1/3/2012 by Berkley


Love? Maybe.
Love? Maybe., Heather Hepler
Release Date: 1/5/2012 by Dial (Penguin)


Fated (Fated, #1)
Fated (Fated #1), Sarah Alderson
Release Date: 1/5/2012 by Simon & Schuster


That's it for this week. Check back next week for more new releases!!!

---

No comments: