Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday {17}: Pivot Point


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. Today I'm featuring Pivot Point by Kasie West.
 
Pivot Point
 
 
Synopsis from Goodreads: Reminiscent of the movie Sliding Doors, Pivot Point is about a girl who has the power to Search alternate futures. When faced with a life changing decision, she lives out six weeks of two different lives (in alternating chapters), both holding the potential for love and loss, and must ultimately choose which path she is willing to live through.
 
 

Pivot Point will be released by HarperTeen on February 12th, 2013!
 
 
Okay, so that's mine. What's your WOW pick this week? Also, if you want to participate, head on over to Breaking the Spine and link up!!

5 comments:

Jessirae said...

I've never heard of this book until now! Wit that gorgeous cover and that interesting summary, I'm definitely adding this to my TBR list! It sounds awesome. Thanks so much for sharing :)

Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
My WoW

Daniela said...

Ooh, sounds really cool. And the cover looks AMAZING! :)
Here's my WoW:
http://yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

A Beautiful Madness said...

This book sounds a little strange. Interesting, but strange. I don't know if it will end up at the top of my TBR, but I'll probably give it a shot at some point.

Em
My WOW

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

I discovered this one last night, just a tad too late to add it to my selection this week; it sounds great and the cover is stunning!

ellepaulette said...

This does sound interesting!
Thanks for sharing,
Dani
http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2200