Friday, July 20, 2012

Stacking the Shelves {6}

STSmall


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to showcase the books we've received for review or purchased, borrowed, etc. If you'd like to participate please check out Tynga's website for more information.

Purchased/Won:

Bittersweet
Bittersweet, Sarah Ockler
Publication: 1/3/12, Simon Pulse

I won Bittersweet from Erin at Jump into Books. Big thank you to Erin!!

Variant (Variant, #1)
Variant (Variant #1), Robinson Wells
Publication: 9/26/11, HarperTeen

I received an ARC of Variant from HarperTeen last year and loved it so I finally got around to purchasing a finished copy. I always try to buy finished copies of the ARCs I've received and adored.

The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers
The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers, Lynn Weingarten
Publication: 12/27/11, HarperTeen

I haven't heard too much about this one, but it sounded cute and it was on sale for $2.99 on my Kindle so I thought, "why not?"



For Review:

January First: A Child's Descent Into Madness And Her Father's Struggle To Save Her
January First: A Child's Descent into Madness and Her Father's
Struggle to Save Her, Michael Schofield
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 8/7/12, Crown Publishing

Let the Devil Sleep (Dave Gurney, #3)
Let the Devil Sleep (Dave Gurney #3), John Verdon
Source: ARC from Publisher
Release Date: 7/26/12, Crown Publishing

-------

A HUGE thank you to Erin from Jump into Books, Crown Publishing, and Netgalley. That's it for me this week. Leave me a link to your mailbox post and I'll be sure to check it out!!
---------

6 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Very nice haul. Seems diverse. Some of these books I've never heard of.

Grace

Anonymous said...

Ooh I really liked Bittersweet! :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Katja Weinert said...

Congratulations on the win :-) These all look good and I've seem positive reviews for Bittersweet.
Happy reading.
Katja @ YA's the Word

helen said...

ooo, I really want to read Bittersweet - that cover just gets me every time!
New follower here :) Here's my StS post this week: http://hdsreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-july-15-21-2012.html

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I love the cover for January First. I really want to read Bittersweet.
My Bookish Recap

DMS said...

Okay- every book that you got looks amazing! So curious about so many of them. :)

~Jess