Thursday, July 5, 2012

Stacking the Shelves {4}

STSmall


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to showcase the books we've received for review or purchased, borrowed, etc. If you'd like to participate please check out Tynga's website for more information.

The below reflects all the books that I received/purchased in June:

Purchased:

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1), Kendare Blake
Published: 8/30/11, Tor Teen

The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)
The Girl of Fire & Thorns (Fire & Thorns #1), Rae Carson
Published: 9/20/11, Greenwillow Books


For Review:

False Covenant (Widdershins Adventures, #2)
False Covenant (Widdershins #2), Ari Marmell
Source: Copy from Publisher
Release Date: 6/26/12, Pyr

Pushing the Limits
Pushing the Limits, Katie McGarry
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 7/31/12, Harlequin Teen

Laura Lamont's Life in Pictures
Laura Lamont's Life in Pictures, Emma Straub
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 9/4/12, Riverhead

My Berlin Kitchen: A Love Story (with Recipes)
My Berlin Kitchen, Luisa Weiss
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 9/13/12, Viking Adult

Those We Love Most
Those We Love Most, Lee Woodruff
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 9/11/12, Hyperion

Salvation of a Saint
Salvation of a Saint, Keigo Higashino
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 10/2/12, Minotaur Books


A HUGE thank you to Pyr, Harlequin Teen, Macmillan, Hyperion, Penguin,  and Netgalley. That's it for me this week. Leave me a link to your mailbox post and I'll be sure to check it out!!
 
---------

5 comments:

Addie R. said...

Awesome haul! I loved Anna Dressed in Blood and Pushing the limits!
Enjoy all your books!:)

My STS

Anonymous said...

Nice haul! The Girl of Fire and Thorns and Pushing the Limits both were amazing books and I have Anna Dressed in Blood on my Kindle but I haven't read it yet, although it sounds amazing! :)

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Shoshanah said...

I've heard great things about Anna Dressed in Blood and The Girl of Fire and Thorns. But the one that seems to call out to me the most is My Berlin Kitchen.

Grace Fonseca said...

You have a very diverse selection of books this week. Mice haul of books.

Grace
Books of Love

Maji Bookshelf said...

ooh I LOVED The Girl of Fire and Thorns. Definitely read that soon! and Im dying to read pushing the limits! have an ecopy but not the time!

enjoy your books!

- juhina