Monday, March 12, 2012

This Week in Books: 3/12 - 3/18

Here are the books on my TBR list that will be released sometime this week. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave me a comment letting me know which book(s) you're most looking forward to this week.


Wanderlove
Wanderlove, Kirsten Hubbard
Release Date: 3/13/12, Delacorte BYR

Pretty Crooked
Pretty Crooked, Elisa Ludwig
Release Date: 3/13/12, Katherine Tegen

Another Piece of My Heart
Another Piece of My Heart, Jane Green
Release Date: 3/13/12, St. Martin's Press

Cross My Heart
Cross My Heart, Sasha Gould
Release Date: 3/13/12, Random House

How to Eat a Cupcake
How to Eat a Cupcake, Meg Donohue
Release Date: 3/13/12, HarperCollins

Eye of the Sword: A Novel
Eye of the Sword (Angeleon Circle #2), Karyn Henley
Release Date: 3/13/12, WaterBrook Press

Chrysanthe
Chrysanthe, Yves Meynard
Release Date: 3/13/12, Tor Books

The Gilly Salt Sisters
The Gilly Salt Sisters, Tiffany Baker
Release Date: 3/14/12, Grand Central Publishing

Dark Eyes
Dark Eyes, William Richter
Release Date: 3/15/12, Razorbill

The Difference Between You and Me
The Difference Between You & Me, Madeleine George
Release Date: 3/15/12, Viking

Time Snatchers
Time Snatchers, Richard Ungar
Release Date: 3/15/12, Putnam

-----

1 comment:

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

I've heard good things about Wanderlove and think it sounds so interesting. I'm going to the launch party for Pretty Crooked! And I got to hear Madeleine George do a live reading from The Difference Between You & Me, and it sounds great.