Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox {2}


In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren as a way to showcase the books we've received for review, purchased, or borrowed, and to promote interaction with other book bloggers. If you want to join IMM head on over to The Story Siren and link up.

-----

These are the books I received for review:

Lightbringer
Lightbringer, K.D. McEntire
Source: Finished copy from publisher
Publisher: Pyr Books
Release Date: 11/15/2011

Thief's Covenant (Widdershins, #1)
Thief's Covenant, Ari Marmell
Source: Finished copy from publisher
Publisher: Pyr Books
Release Date: 2/14/2012

The Hunt
The Hunt, Andrew Fukuda
Source: ARC from publisher
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Release Date: 5/8/2012

The Age of Miracles
The Age of Miracles, Karen Thompson Walker
Source: ARC from publisher
Publisher: Random House
Release Date: 6/26/2012

The White Oak
The White Oak, Kim White
Source: eGalley from Netgalley
Publisher: Story Machine Studio
Release Date: 4/9/2012
Goodreads / Amazon

Burn
Burn, Heath Gibson
Source: eGalley from Netgalley
Publisher: Flux Books
Release Date: 8/8/2012

Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1)
Innocent Darkness, Suzanne Lazear
Source: eGalley from Netgalley
Publisher: Flux Books
Release Date: 8/8/2012

The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy #1)
The False Prince, Jennifer A. Nielsen
Source: ARC from publisher
Publisher: Scholastic
Release Date: 4/1/2012

Big thank you to Pyr Books, St. Martin's, Random House, Flux, Scholastic,
Story Machine, and NetGalley!

-----

This next book I received during a Twitter chat with JKS Communications and authors Cheryl Rainfield and Margie Gelbwasser.

Hunted
Hunted, Cheryl Rainfield
Source: eBook from author
Publisher: WestSide Books
Release Date: 12/15/2011
 
-----

And these are the books I purchased this week:

Inside (Insider, #1-2)
Inside (Insider #1-2), Maria V. Snyder

This volume includes both book #1 & book #2 of the Insider series and was on Amazon for Kindle for only $7.19.

-----

Okay, so that's it for me this week. So, tell me, what's in your mailbox? If you leave me a link to your IMM, I'll be sure to stop by.
 
--

5 comments:

Christina/BookTasty said...

I love the cover to The Age of Miracles-so pretty! Also, I've heard some good things about The False Prince, so ave fun reading it :)

Shoshanah said...

Most of these are new to me, but there are several that jump out that I'd love to pick up. If I had to pick the ones I'd most want to read would be Lightbringer and Innocent Darkness.

Ellie said...

Some books on your list that I'm keeping my eye on. I've got Age of Miracles too, I much prefer the UK cover though.

Tiffany Holme said...

The Hunt and Innocent Darkness are two books I would really like to read!! Innocent Darkness has an eye cathing cover to me :) Great IMM and I hope you enjoy reading all of your new pretties!!

My IMM

roro said...

njoyall