Friday, March 2, 2012

Dystopian Challenge Sign Up Post


I'm joining the 2012 Dystopian Reading Challenge hosted by The Non-Reluctant Reader!!

Here are the details and rules directly from the challenge post at The Non-Reluctant Reader.
Rules:
  • This challenge lasts from January 1st, 2012 to December 31st, 2012
  • All books must be started on/after January 1st, 2012
  • Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
  • After the challenge has started, you can decide to choose a higher level, but you cannot choose to go down a level.
  • All books must be dystopian (duh) and either Young Adult or Middle Grade (I can't think of any MG dystopian though).
  • Must post all your reviews to either your blog or goodreads. Sorry, non blogging folks!
  • Must create a sign-up post that includes a link to this post, the level you've signed up for, and the button above. 
  • Must sign-up before June 1st, 2012.
Important Info:
  • After each month I will do a recap where you can link your reviews, I will also declare what the prize will be for the current month and the winner of last month's giveaway.
  • Each month there will be a giveaway for all those who reviewed a book, each review = one entry. The giveaway item could range from a gift card, a book, swag, and more.  
The Levels:
  • Easy: Read 5-8 books.
  • Medium: Read 8-14 books.
  • Hard: 15-20 books.
  • So Hard it Would Have it's Own Apocalypse!: 21+

-----

I'm a bit of a coward so I'm going for the Medium Level 8-14 Books. If you want to join me and participate in the challenge, head on over and sign up!!! 


-

1 comment:

Mandie Baxter said...

EEPS! Do I sign up?! I think I must....I mean, it's dystopian! Haha!! :)