Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday {3} - My Life in Black & White


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is from Viking Juvenile (Penguin) and will be released in June 2012. Hope you enjoy!!

My Life in Black and White
My Life in Black and White, Natasha Friend
Publication Date: 6/2012, Viking Juvenile

Synopsis from Goodreads: Lexi has always been beautiful, but her beauty is taken from her when she goes face-first through a car windshield.
 
Now Lexi has to dig deep to figure out how to define herself. Help on her journey of self-discovery comes from unexpected sources: Ruth, Lexi’s sister, “the smart one” to Lexi’s “the pretty one,” with whom Lexi has never been close; and Theo, a classmate who is still recovering from his sister’s recent death from anorexia
-------

What's your WOW pick this week? Also, if you want to participate, head on over to Breaking the Spine and link up!!

---

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Wow! This sounds very intense. A little like a book my former German teacher might have recommended, though. Not that she wasn't a cool lady. *g*

Anyway, thank you for sharing it with the rest of us!

Happy Wednesday!

My WOW

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about getting this when it's release as well. Sounds intense!

My WOW
Safari Poet

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Oooh I actually haven't heard of this one! It looks great! Nice pick :)

Here's my WoW!

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

I blurbed this book. :-)

Melanie McCullough said...

Jennifer - Now I know it's going to be awesome!!!