Monday, February 13, 2012

This Week in Books: 2/13/12 - 2/19/12

Here are the books on my TBR list that will be released sometime this week. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave me a comment letting me know which book(s) you're most looking forward to this week.



Scarlet
Scarlet, A.C. Gaughen
Release Date: 2/14/12 by Walker Children's Books

Thief's Covenant (A Widdershins Adventure, #1)
Thief's Covenant (A Widdershins Adventure #1), Ari Marmell
Release Date: 2/14/12 by Pyr

Various Positions
Various Positions, Martha Schabas
Release Date: 2/14/12 by

I absolutely adored Various Positions!! See my review here.

Someone Else's Life
Someone Else's Life, Katie Dale
Release Date: 2/14/12 by Delacorte BYR

Arcadia Awakens (Arcadia, #1)
Arcadia Awakens (Arcadien #1), Kai Meyer
Release Date: 2/14/12 by Balzer + Bray

The House I Loved
The House I Loved, Tatiana De Rosnay
Release Date: 2/14/12 by St. Martin's Press

The Vanishing Game
The Vanishing Game, Kate Kae Myers
Release Date: 2/14/12 by BloomsburyUSA

Unorthodox: The Scandalous Rejection of My Hasidic Roots
Unorthodox: The Scandalous Rejection of My Hasidic Roots
A Memoir by Deborah Feldman
Release Date: 2/14/12 by Simon & Schuster (Adult)

I've Got Your Number: A Novel
I've Got Your Number, Sophie Kinsella
Release Date: 2/14/12 by The Dial Press

The Ritual
The Ritual, Adam Nevill
Release Date: 2/14/12 by St. Martin's Press

Sektion 20
Sektion 20, Paul Dowswell
Release Date: 2/14/12 by BloomsburyUSA

Girlchild
Girlchild: A Novel, Tupelo Hassman
Release Date: 2/14/12 by Farrar, Straus & Giroux

Graffiti Moon
Graffiti Moon, Cath Crowley
Release Date: 2/14/12 by Knopf BYR

The Fine Art of Truth or Dare
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare, Melissa Jensen
Release Date: 2/16/12 by Speak

The Disenchantments
The Disenchantments, Nina LaCour
Release Date: 2/16/12 by Dutton

Trafficked
Trafficked, Kim Purcell
Release Date: 2/16/12 by Viking Juvenile

The Darlings
The Darlings: A Novel, Cristina Alger
Release Date: 2/16/12 by Pamela Dorman Books


-------

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've heard a lot of good things about Someone Else's Life! :) Plus, I have Arcadia Awakens but haven't finished it yet :)

Eesti said...

Kai Meyer molds such a unique and powerful world in Arcadia Awakens! Every time I cracked this book open, I just couldn’t get enough of it. The mafia aspect is incredibly realistic and weaves these opposing families together in an ancient legend. I really, really loved that it was extremely different than other shape shifting books out there!
Rosa has a troubled past and just needs to be distracted. Setting out to Sicily seemed like the perfect getaway for her. Of course, its not just that simple and anything that can go wrong, does. She’s thrust into a crazy twist of mafia animals (literally) feuding over power and her own feud of feelings for the enemy.