Friday, August 24, 2012

Stacking the Shelves {8}

STSmall


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to showcase the books we've received for review or purchased, borrowed, etc. If you'd like to participate please check out Tynga's website for more information. 


For Review:

Midnight City (The Conquered Earth, #1)
Midnight City (Conquered Earth #1), J. Barton Mitchell
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 10/30/2012, St. Martin's Griffin
Goodreads / Amazon

I absolutely loved this one. I'm also having a giveaway for an ARC. So, if you want a chance to win a copy, check it out!!

----
Rebel Heart (Dust Lands, #2)
Rebel Heart (Dust Lands #2), Moira Young
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 10/30/2012, Margaret K. McElderry Books
Goodreads / Amazon

----
Because It Is My Blood (Birthright, #2)
Because it is My Blood (Birthright #2), Gabrielle Zevin
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 9/18/2012, FS&G BYR
Goodreads / Amazon

----
Breathe (Breathe, #1)
Breathe (Breathe #1), Sarah Crossan
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 10/2/2012, Greenwillow Books
Goodreads / Amazon
----
The Dark Unwinding
The Dark Unwinding, Sharon Cameron
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 9/1/2012, Scholastic Press
Goodreads / Amazon

----

The next three books came in a package from the lovely people at Harper to celebrate the release of The Rise of Nine on 8/21/2012. I heart them so much.

I've read I Am Number Four, but I haven't gotten to The Power of Six or The Rise of Nine yet. Hopefully soon.
I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)
I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies #1), Pittacus Lore
Goodreads / Amazon
The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2)
The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies #2), Pittacus Lore
Goodreads / Amazon
The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, #3)
The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3), Pittacus Lore
Goodreads / Amazon

----
The Fine Color of Rust: A Novel
The Fine Color of Rust, P.A. O'Reilly
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 9/4/2012, Washington Square Press
Goodreads / Amazon

----
Lost Antarctica: Adventures in a Disappearing Land
Lost Antarctica, James McClintock
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 9/18/2012, Palgrave Macmillan
Goodreads / Amazon

----
The River
The River: A Novel, Michael Neale
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 9/18/2012, Thomas Nelson
Goodreads / Amazon

----
The Dead of Winter
The Dead of Winter (Cora Oglesby #1), Lee Collins
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 10/30/2012, Angry Robot
Goodreads / Amazon



-------

A HUGE thank you to Simon & Schuster, Macmillan, Atria, Angry Robot, Harper, Scholastic, Thomas Nelson, Edelweiss and Netgalley. That's it for me this week. Leave me a link to your mailbox post and I'll be sure to check it out!!
---------

12 comments:

Maji Bookshelf said...

oh wow a ton of FABULOUS books!! I am really excited to read Breathe!! Can't wait to pick it up.

great book week!!

- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Melanie McCullough said...

Breathe was one of my most anticipated reads for 2012 so I can't wait to start reading it.

roro said...

breathe is one of my anticipated books. enjoy all

Grace Fonseca said...

You got a little bit of everything this week. I'm actually reading atm The Dark Unwinding and it's interesting. Can't wait to see your reviews...

Grace

Unknown said...

Wow, what an awesome bunch this week :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves_25.html

Anonymous said...

The Dark Unwinding and MIdnight City are both new to me! Breathe is my next read and I am SO excited for it :)

My Haul

Mandy said...

Awesome haul! Like the others I can't wait to read Breathe so I'm super jealous. Have a great reading week.
New follower
My STS

Unknown said...

I've read I'm number four last year and really liked it ! I bought the second book a while ago I really need to read it since the third book just came out !
I hope you'll enjoy reading all these books. Happy reading from France !

Ashley said...

Wow so many awesome books! I got Midnight City and Breathe too! Honestly, I didn't love Breathe as much as I thought I would. But everyone else who's read it seems to love it so I might be in the minority. :P Enjoy your books!

My Stacking the Shelves

Naomi Hop said...

OMGosh!! What a massive haul of books!! Have fun reading them all!! I don't know when you'll find the time.

Here's My StS!
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
New Follower :)

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

Breathe sounds really good. Happy reading :D!

Come and visit my WoW!

Mary @SweepingMe said...

Lots of great books this week. I hope you enjoy them!

Mary
http://sweepingme.com/2012/08/stacking-the-shelves-5/