Thursday, September 8, 2011

TBR Thursday {6} - Try Not to Breathe

 

TBR Thursday is a weekly post where I draw attention to books by sharing with you the last book I purchased, along with 10 books on my TBR list.

-----------

Since you all know how much I love The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard I'm going to do something a little different on this TBR Thursday. Instead of sharing my most recently purchased book I'm going to share something I discovered on Goodreads. It's not cheating because I assure you this book will be purchased as soon as it's released. Are you ready??!?


Try Not to Breathe

Try Not to Breathe, by Jennifer R. Hubbard


Synopsis from Goodreads: A dark and provocative novel from the author of The Secret Year

Ryan spends most of his time alone at the local waterfall because it’s the only thing that makes him feel alive. He’s sixteen, post-suicidal, and trying to figure out what to do with himself after a stint in a mental hospital. Then Nicki barges into his world, brimming with life and energy, and asking questions about Ryan’s depression that no one else has ever been brave enough—or cared enough—to ask. Ryan isn’t sure why he trusts Nicki with his darkest secrets, but that trust turns out to be the catalyst that he desperately needs to start living again.

Jennifer R. Hubbard has created a riveting story about a difficult but important subject.




Squee!!!! I love the cover!!! The release is set for January 19th, 2012. Quick everyone, go here to add it to your To-Be-Read list.



TBR Books:

Click on book cover to see a synopsis.

Eden 1. Eden, Janelle Stadler
Faery Tales and Nightmares 2. Faery Tales & Nightmare, Melissa Marr
Claire de Lune (Claire de Lune, #1) 3. Claire de Lune, Christine Johnson
Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) 4. Raised by Wolves, Jennifer Lynn Barnes
French Lessons 5. French Lessons, Ellen Sussman
Bound: A Novel 6. Bound, Antonya Nelson
Rampant (Killer Unicorns, #1) 7. Rampant, Diana Peterfruend
Q: A Novel 8. Q: A Novel, Evan Mandery
The Lady of the Rivers 9. The Lady of the Rivers, Philippa Gregory
Grounding Quinn 10. Grounding Quinn, Stephanie Campbell
--

7 comments:

*^_^* said...

Wow! Awesome!

Kelley said...

Great covers. Thanks for some new titles :)

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

Thank you so much for featuring my second book!

Melanie_McCullough said...

Thanks for stopping my guys!! And Jennifer, it's my pleasure. I love your work.

RaShelle Workman said...

Thanks for sharing the titles. I'll have to check them out.

Cheyanne said...

Wooo I'm excited about Jennifer's new book! I hadn't heard of it until now, but it's definitely on my to-do list!

Thanks for the great list!

Melanie_McCullough said...

Thanks for stopping by RaShelle & Cheyanne, I'm glad you found some new titles. That's the reason I do TBR Thursday!