Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome

Okay. Here goes nothing...

I've been told that as an aspiring novelist, I must build a platform. I must prove, beyond any reasonable doubt, that not only is what I have to say written well, but that people, other than those bound by love or friendship to do so, will actually want to read it.

Never one to shy away from a challenge, I have created this blog, where I will entertain the masses (or at the very least, the aforementioned friends and relatives who are obligated to cherish every word I type).

That being said, this blog will be dedicated to my journey to publication. A journey I am certain will end with my first novel, BLOODLETTING, in print.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerry said...

Melanie, your writing is a gift and is truly awesome! If your writing can even appeal to the more challenged reader such as myself you know you must have the good stuff :) I am so proud of you sweetheart and I know if you continue to believe in yourself and pursue this it will make it to print and appeal to the masses. Do not let your gift go to waste. Share what you have with the world and earn a living doing what you truly love. (Even though you do have a bizarre passion for insurance, go figure) Much love always dear....