Monday, October 22, 2012

Stacking the Shelves {11}

STSmall


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to showcase the books we've received for review or purchased, borrowed, etc. If you'd like to participate please check out Tynga's website for more information.

It's been a while since I've done one of these, so be warned, it's super loooooooooong.


Purchased / Won:

I won signed copies of Ashes & Shadows from Ilsa J. Bick, EgmontUSA, and Mundie Moms. Love Ilsa so this was an awesome surprise!!

Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1)
Ashes (Ashes #1), Ilsa J. Bick

Shadows (Ashes Trilogy, #2)
Shadows (Ashes #2), Ilsa J. Bick


For Review:

This was my WOW pick a while back so I was super excited to receive not 1 but 2 copies of Level 2 from Simon & Schuster. Look for a giveaway soon!!!!

Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles, #1)
Level 2 (Memory Chronicles #1), Lenore Appelhans

They also sent me a finished copy of Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini, another WOW pick of mine this year.

Touching the Surface
Touching the Surface, Kimberly Sabatini


From Harper Collins I got a ton of Young Adult & Middle Grade books for their Halloween promotion. I already own some of these and I'm not much of a middle grade reader so I think I'll do a giveaway for a few of these as well.

Ten
Ten, Gretchen McNeil

Dark Eden (Dark Eden, #1)
Dark Eden (Dark Eden #1), Patrick Carman

Eve of Destruction (Dark Eden, #2)
Eve of Destruction (Dark Eden #2), Patrick Carman

Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)
Something Strange & Deadly (SS&D #1), Susan Dennard

The Turning
The Turning, Francine Prose

Fang Girl
Fang Girl, Helen Keeble

Feedback (Variant, #2)
Feedback (Variant #2), Robison Wells

Don't Turn Around
Don't Turn Around, Michelle Gagnon

Gravediggers: Mountain of Bones
Gravediggers: Mountain of Bones, Christopher Krovatin

Coraline

Always October
Always October, Bruce Coville

The Whispering House
The Whispering House, Rebecca Wade

Invisible Inkling: Dangerous Pumpkins
Invisible Inkling: Dangerous Pumpkins, Emily Jenkins

Monsters on the March (Scary School #2), Derek the Ghost


From Macmillan I received a copy of Crewel, which I've just finished reading and loved.

Crewel (Crewel World, #1)
Crewel (Crewel World #1), Gennifer Albin

And The 13th Sign by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb

The 13th Sign
The 13th Sign, Kristin O'Donnell Tubb

From Little Brown I received a finished copy of What Happens Next. I've already read and loved my ARC, so I'll most likely do a giveaway for this one.

What Happens Next
What Happens Next, Colleen Clayton

The lovely people at Penguin sent me the lastest installment in the Morganville Vampire series. If you haven't read this series yet, do so, like now. 

Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13)
Bitter Blood (Morganville Vampires #13), Rachel Caine

From Random House Buzzers I received Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan

Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)
Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1), Sarah Rees Brennan

From Abrams I received one of my most anticipated reads of 2013!!!!!!! Love this cover so much.

Splintered
Splintered, A.G. Howard

William Morrow Paperbacks sent me The One I Left Behind by Jennifer McMahon

The One I Left Behind: A Novel
The One I Left Behind, Jennifer McMahon

Another book from Harper! My niece and I are currently reading this one.

The Great Unexpected
The Great Unexpected, Sharon Creech

Sourcebooks sent me Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler

Who I Kissed
Who I Kissed, Janet Gurtler

From NLA Digital Liaison Platform, LLC

Alternity
Alternity, Mari Mancusi

Scholastic sent a copy of Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch

 Magisterium
Magisterium, Jeff Hirsch

Zondervan sent me Like Moonlight at Low Tide

Like Moonlight at Low Tide: Sometimes the Current Is the Only Thing That Saves You
Like Moonlight at Low Tide, Nicole Quigley

From Kensington I received Chasers by James Phelan

Chasers (Alone, #1)
Chasers (Alone #1), James Phelan

Abingdon Press sent a copy of Twang. I love country music so this one looks promising.

Twang
Twang, Julie L. Cannon

And finally from Soho Teen, What We Saw at Night by Jacquelyn Mitchard

What We Saw At Night
What We Saw at Night, Jacquelyn Mitchard

 -------

A giant thank you to all the publishers mentioned. That's it for me this week. Leave me a link to your mailbox post and I'll be sure to check it out!!
---------

1 comment:

Rita Webb said...

Wow! What a great list of books.

I loved Coraline. That was an awesome creepy book.