Monday, May 7, 2012

Stacking the Shelves {2}

STSmall


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to showcase the books we've received for review or purchased, borrowed, etc. If you'd like to participate please check out Tynga's website for more information.

I had a small book week and I didn't end up purchasing any so there's only 3. I did however get Throne of Glass, which was my WOW pick last week so you can imagine how spectacularly excited I was to receive it.

For Review:


Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1), Sarah J. Maas
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 8/7/11, Bloomsbury
Insignia (Insignia, #1)
Insignia (Insignia #1), S.J. Kincaid
Source: ARC from publisher
Release Date: 7/10/12, Katherine Tegen Books
Scars
Scars, Cheryl Rainfield
Source: ebook from JKS Communications
Release Date: 5/25/11, WestSide Books
------ 

A HUGE thank you to all the publishers, JKS Communications, Edelweiss and Netgalley. That's it for me this week. Leave me a link to your mailbox post and I'll be sure to check it out!!

---

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Throne of Glass sounds really good. I like the cover.
My Stacking The Shelves

Tynga said...

I'm really curious about Throne of Glass! Happy Reading!

Mandie Baxter said...

Scars looks awesome! Will have to check out the other two.